Earlier today I ran across a strange installation problem and I wanted to share my findings…
Every once and while you run into a silly bug that actually takes you a long time to figure out. Some time ago I ran into a problem with a custom SPDiagnosticServiceBase class that only surfaced via PowerShell.
This year’s SharePoint Conference was probably one of the most interesting conferences that Microsoft has hosted in the past few years. The attendance was solid and presentations covered the spectrum from 101 fundamentals over all the way over to nitty-gritty details.
Earlier today, Todd Klindt and I had a brief twitter chat. Basically, he ran into some problems with a site that had been run through the wringer with Import/Export. Todd asked a really good question for which the answer requires a little more space than twitter allows. 🙂