I’ll be speaking at a brand new SharePoint conference for SharePoint administrators, developers and planners – SharePoint Live!, December 10-14 in Orlando, FL. http://bit.ly/SPSPK14
I’ll be presenting the following sessions:
- Getting Started with PowerShell for SharePoint
- Learn the basic syntax of PowerShell
- Understand how to find what you’re looking for
- Learn how to create simple PowerShell scripts
- Discover what’s new with PowerShell v3 and SharePoint 2013
This session will provide an introduction to PowerShell and how to use it with SharePoint 2010 and 2013. We’ll cover basic PowerShell syntax, discovery, and scripting as well as new features introduced with PowerShell v3 and SharePoint 2013. Throughout the session we’ll be walking through real-world scripts and scenarios to help you understand not just how to use PowerShell but why you would use it.
You will learn:
- Remote SharePoint Management Using PowerShell
- Explore what is available within the SharePoint Online Management Shell
- Learn how to execute cmdlets against Office 365
- Understand PowerShell Remoting and how to connect to your on-premise environment
This session will explore the SharePoint Online Management Shell and provide real-world examples of how to manage an Office 365 SharePoint environment using PowerShell 3.0 and the new Microsoft.Online.SharePoint.PowerShell Module. Additionally, we will cover how to use PowerShell remoting to connect to your on-premises SharePoint 2010 or 2013 environment.
You will learn:
This event will have something for everyone (IT Pros, Developers, Business Users, Decision Makers), and will provide leading-edge training on customizing, deploying and maintaining SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation to maximize the business value.
SPECIAL OFFER: As a speaker, I can extend $500 savings on the 5-day package. Register here: http://bit.ly/SPSPK14Reg and use code SPSPK14.
The extra-cool part about SharePoint Live!: four events in one! This year, the event will be co-located with Cloud & Virtualization Live!, SQL Server Live!, and Visual Studio Live!. You can customize your conference agenda and attend ANY sessions from all four events. Register now: http://bit.ly/SPSPK14RegTags SharePoint Live!, Speaking